Friday, January 22, 2010

Barbasol Menthol Shaving Cream What Store Product Do You Miss?

What store product do you miss? - barbasol menthol shaving cream

What do not forget that this is no longer available?
Something in the supermarket or fast-food restaurants offer something more?
Or a TV show that you really like, that was canceled?

1. McDonald's fried apple pies, the oven is OK.
2. Shave Cream Cool Menthol. Both Gillette and Barbasol
done.
3. Boradee Head of spaghetti sauce in cans.
4. Corr meat and noodles in bowls of yellow and red
easy to cook lunch. I wanted to complain about.
5. E Channel TV show Talk Soup with Greg Kenner ago
was a movie star.

I'm sure I could think of some others, but not forgotten?

2 comments:

  1. I miss the Marathon Bar - which covered essentially a tangle of caramel with chocolate
    I Miss Pearl corn chips
    I miss the fried apple pie:)
    I miss the show, "Disney Vault" from Disney, the Disney cartoon classic old and DTV (Music Video)-show segments

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Wonder Ball-balloon with a fine sweet chocolate filled.
    2. VHS tapes I lack a decent DVD player in my room.
    3. Snickers Cruncher candy bar-never been better.

    ReplyDelete

 

Coffee trailer wireless Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates