Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictures Of A Normail Vigina Where Can I Find A Place That Will Convert Very Old Family Pictures On Tin Into A Paper Portrait?

Where can I find a place that will convert very old family pictures on tin into a paper portrait? - pictures of a normail vigina

My grandmother has a large research efforts of our family history. His collection includes pictures on the tin. I want to make portraits of them to update it. I do not think that they take into account a certain size, even if, like 4x6 normail paper. No idea where to start doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coffee trailer wireless Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates