Friday, January 22, 2010

Hack Dynamic Ip Webcam Will Hackers Be Able To Access My Computer If I Use A Dynamic IP?

Will hackers be able to access my computer if I use a dynamic IP? - hack dynamic ip webcam

Hello to all. Can I register a server for my small (20 users) MMO (You may take the first "M") Anyway, from what I've read on the server, I set my IP address when I play online. If I have a dynamic IP address, as no-ip.com or dyndns.com, and instead the IP, the people can always hack my comp? BTW, I will probably use Smartfoxserver. Plz answer is important

1 comment:

  1. yup, nothing can be hacked, while an IP address lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Coffee trailer wireless Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates